Calling All Incoming High School Seniors! Prep4CollegeNow.com has great tips for college bound seniors. "Summer break is the perfect time to get a head start on your college applications…. Below is a list of (their) suggestions:
1. Finalize the list of colleges to which you wish to apply.
2. Start writing your college essays.
3. Complete as many college applications as possible.
4. Decide which teachers you will ask for letters of recommendation.
5. Study for ACT/SAT tests.
6. Create a resumé.
7. Prep your portfolio, video samples and/or audition requirements.
Complete any athletic questionnaires, go to athletic camps at your colleges of choices and start emailing the coach to let them know when you are playing your sport.
Here is the link to the full article: https://myemail.constantcontact.com/How-to-Make-the-Most-of-Your-Summer—Get-Into-College-.html?soid=1102215506374&aid=enG8dkUnvTg